TERMS & CONDITIONS OF SALE TO CORALIE RETAIL CUSTOMERS
Prices are subject to alteration at any time without notice and all orders are accepted on the condition that they are charged at prices ruling at date of receipt of order. Prices quoted are exclusive of VAT.
Payment is due on the 20th of the month following the month in which the goods are invoiced. Payment terms are as per invoice.
If the company employs a professional collection agency or solicitor to collect a debt due under contract, the whole cost of such collection including the professional fees shall be borne by the customer.
In the event that a cheque is returned by the bank, the Company shall be obliged to charge £20 on each presentation and withhold supplies until the Company is satisfied that clearance has been achieved.
In the event of any adverse financial information coming to our notice at any time, we reserve the right to withhold supplies.
SUPPLY OF GOODS
We reserve the right not to supply goods to anyone selling on to another supplier as after sales service can only be given to a bona fide account of Coralie Flooring UK Limited.
RETENTION OF TITLE
- Until full payment for the goods and all other sums due from the customer to the company has been received by the Company:
- The property in the goods shall remain in the Company but the customer shall be at liberty to sell the goods in the ordinary course of business.
- The Customer shall keep and store the goods in such a manner that they can be identified as being the Company’s property.
- The Company may at any time revoke the Customer’s power of sale by notice to the Customer if the Customer is in default for longer than fourteen days in the payment of any sum whatsoever due to the Company or if the Company has bona fide doubts as to the solvency of the Customer.
- The Customer’s power of sale shall automatically cease if a receiver or manager is appointed over any of the assets or the undertaking of the Customer or a winding up petition is presented against the Customer or the Customer goes into voluntary liquidation or calls a meeting of or makes any arrangement or composition with creditors or commits any act of bankruptcy.
- Nothing in this clause shall affect the passing of risk of loss or damage to the goods which will pass to the customer on delivery.
- Upon determination of the Customer’s power of sale, the Customer shall place the goods at the Company’s disposal and the Company shall be entitled to enter upon any premises of the Customer for the purpose of removing the goods from the premises (including severance from the realty where necessary). The above conditions shall be construed according to the laws of England and all parties shall submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of England in connection with any dispute or proceedings arising out of any contract contained in these conditions.
DISPLAY AND ADVERTISING MATERIAL
All display stands and advertising material provided to retailers remain the property of Coralie Flooring UK Limited. It is advisable that customers should insure these goods to their full value.
Great care is taken to ensure perfect goods are dispatched from our factory; nevertheless, all rugs should be examined on arrival and any defect or discrepancy is reported at once. The Company’s liability for defective rugs will be limited to replacement and no claims will be considered for labour or other charges in connection with installation or removal. Complaints will only be inspected by an independent assessor on instruction from Coralie Flooring UK Limited. Once a complaints form with photos has been completed and returned.
Whereas every effort is made to execute orders promptly, the Company accepts no liability arising from delays.
DAMAGE AND LOSS IN TRANSIT
No responsibility can be accepted for the non-delivery of goods unless the Carriers and this Company are notified in writing within 21 days of date of invoice. Consignments damaged or with part contents missing must be signed for accordingly and reported to the Carriers and this Company in writing within 3 days of delivery.
It is the customers responsibility to check the details of each order acknowledgement and advise within 24hrs. if an error has been made.
CANCELLATION OF ORDERS
Cancellation of orders cannot be accepted if the goods have already been dispatched.
RETURN OF GOODS
In the event of returns all returns must be carefully wrapped in the original packing and no rugs will be accepted if the original packing is missing.
The manufacturer reserves the right to alter specifications without notice. Specifications can be found in the website.